Your dream Kentucky wedding is right here.
From our experienced team, picturesque scenery, provided decor, to our top rated vendors we have everything you need to celebrate your love. Your search is over. The next step to your dream wedding is accessing our investment sheet. Simply click the button below and enter your email to receive instant access. We will then be in touch to make sure you don’t have any questions and to book your private venue tour.CONTACT US
Ceremony Locations & Special Features
Boho Style Ceremony
Property Features & Amenities
- The BEST venue team EVER!
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from
- Various ceremony backdrops to choose from
- 10 - Farmhouse tables (more available)
- 100 chairs (more available)
- Thousands of decor items ranging in style from rustic to vintage to elegant.
- Assortment of tables for sweetheart, cake, gifts etc.
- Whiskey Barrels (6 available)
- Outdoor patio bar with covered gazebo
- Nice size prep kitchen for your caterer
- Handicap accessible restrooms conveniently located inside the barn
- Yard games - Corn Toss, Tic Tac Toe & Giant Jenga
- Fire Pit - upon request
- Lots of unique photo locations sure to be enjoyed by you and your guests
- Use of our Bride’s Cottage and Groom’s cabin on the day of your event for dressing and enjoying special time with your bridal party
- Large parking area out of sight of ceremony and reception
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle service to make navigating our property a breeze
~ and more!
*We are honored to extend a $250 discount for our bride and groom who is a veteran or active duty member of our military.
I remember when...
I was 15, I can home from a wedding I had worked with Down Home Cookin’ and told my mom that one day I’d get married at the same venue I had just served at. A few years later, when Luke and I met and began talking about the future, I shared that same wish with him. It was something he remembered and kept in mind when he proposed. After we got engaged he said “you better call the Barn and make an appointment.” Fast forward to June 17, 2023 - the day Luke and I got married at that same venue. I could not be more thankful to everyone who made that day so perfect, but I especially cannot thank the staff of The Barn at Cedar Grove enough. They were caring, attentive, and so incredibly sweet the entire day. Family members and guests raved on their kindness and welcoming nature the entire day and since. We could not have asked for a more amazing staff to help make our day possible. I encourage anyone and everyone to reach out to them if you are looking for an event venue or a wedding venue! 15 year old Zoe would be so excited to see that she finally got married at her dream location - but more so that she got married to the most amazing man, surrounded by the most loving friends and family a girl could ever ask for."
Zoe - Bride
The Barn at Cedar Grove
ADDRESS: 1000 Brockman Keltner Road, Greensburg, KY
*Tours by appointment.REQUEST PRICING
*Photos by Brianna Bird Photography & Sunlit Moments
The Barn at Cedar Grove
1000 BROCKMAN KELTNER ROAD, GREENSBURG, KYdirections